JULIAN JONES- HARKER HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
Name: Julian Jones
Height: 6"2
Weight: 165
School: Harker Heights
Position: PG or SG
Player Type: Slasher

What are your pre-game rituals?
Once the team is finished getting crunk with the team pre-game ritual, I move to the side and start mine. I pray to myself while listening to Lil Wayne or Jr Writer. Then I wipe my shoes and do my handshake with my teammate, then the game begins!!

What professional athlete would you say you pattern your game behind and why?
Tony Parker because he is a slasher and loves to go to the basketball just like me. He's a very smart playing on the court and knows when to do what at what point. Lastly, because he is a very good player but is still underrated, like me.

Besides sports, what are other hobbies that you enjoy?
Being cool as well as chilling with my friends.

How are you doing in school?
Steady B's. Around 85%

If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My Parents

What are your plans for life after sports?
To be healthy and have a job in the architectural field. To be financially stable and having fun with life.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SHOUTOUT TO SOSPORTZ ON BEHALF OF ALL THE ATHLETES HERE!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.