NICK MELOSKY- WHITEHALL HIGH SCHOOL




Tell us about yourself?
My name is Nick Melosky. I am a Sophomore this year at Whitehall High School, in PA. Wear #11, play PG-SG. I'm 6'3' and 170 lbs. I am a hard worker and strive to be the best. I play hard and am a leader. Basketball is my passion and will make any team better. In the gym on and off season mostly everyday working hard. Play aau as well around the country and want to play college basketball.

What was your best game?
I would have to say for HS at Liberty, who is a very good team in the state, had 21 points, 6 assis, 6 boards or AAU when we played at Rutger's RAC in a tournament and I went for 25 on 5 3-pointers and got a win against a good Team Final team.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and school are both important to me because they will get me somewhere in my life and help me succeed on my own. I work hard in the classroom to keep my grades up and make high honors. I know that will help me when entering college. I also work hard at basketball because I love it and want to be the best I can be. I want to play on a D1 level so i train very hard to get there.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I train with my coaches and trainers. Lifting weights, speed training, agility, and strength. I also shoot a lot of shots in the gym with my coach in the off-season to improve my shooting and practice in the gym on and off season a lot to refine my game. You have to put a good effort in to get better.

What is your dream college?
My dream college would be Villanova University or Syracuse University. They both have good programs and in good conference. I like their coaches as well.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would say I am a leader and will take control on the court. I keep everyone in check and always want to win. I also work hard to get better and that will rub off on my teammates. I have dedication to a program as well and am an all-around good student athlete.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Work hard and set your goals high. Dont be afraid to have dreams. Will hard work and dedication you can do anything. Push for what you want to do in life and make smart choices. Keep your grades high and plan out your future.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz! Good program that helps all student-athletes get to a college level! Check it out!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.