TRAY BECTON-MARTIN- BRIARCREST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
I'm Tray Becton-Martin and I play football and baseball at Briarcrest Christian School in Memphis, Tn. Im a Wide receiver/ corner back.

How does it feel to be on ESPNU Top 150 watch list?
It's another Blessing from God and it feels great, almost like an accomplishment. It makes me want to work harder to become a better player.

What was your best game?
My best game this year was in week 4 of football season. I caught 3 touchdowns from my quarterback, Michael Johnson, to help my team win the the game.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports are important to me because it's what I love to to do. By growing up watching my parents play ball and with all of their accomplishments I pretty much had no choice. Education wise, because I'm eager to learn so if I dont make it big I can hopefully coach some where one day.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Keep praying to God, that's about it and out work other people in my postion.

What is your dream college?
I dont really have a dream college but right now my favorite is UGA.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would tell him I'm a great leader and a competitor. I have a will to win and I dont like losing and that he could depend on me to make big plays.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
ALWAYS KEEP GOD FIRST!!

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.