SCOTTIE DULAIRE- BLOOMFIELD HIGH SCHOOL


Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Scott Dulaire but every one calls me Scottie. I go to Bloomfield High School. I have been playing ball since I was 5 and haven't stopped since.

What was your best game?
My best game was when my high school played Windsor High first game of the season this year in a sold out gym.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport? I can just push myself harder until mind and body give up.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is VCU

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would bring a different mood that will encourage everyone to play better.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
What ever you do in your sport do double that in the class room.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SHOUTOUTS TO SOSPORTZ!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.