MALCOLM ROGERS- BASHA HIGH SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
The name is Malcolm L. Rogers. I'm from Gary, Indiana. I'm 5'7 1/2 and I weight about 155. I go to Basha High School. Basketball is my life, and I want to continue to learn more about the game.

What are your pre-game rituals?
I eat my favorite food which is Chicken the night before a game, and listen to songs that motivate me, and look at my lucky jersey number (31).

What professional athlete would you say you pattern your game behind and why?D-Wade! He's an amazing athlete and I would like to meet him. He has heart and I can tell he loves the game. I also want to play him one on one.

Besides sports, what are other hobbies that you enjoy?
Hanging out with friends and having fun. I'm a live person and I like to get out a lot.

How are you doing in school?
I'm doing ok. I know I can do alot better. I just got to stay focused.

If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Ummmm... I would want to meet Will Smith and that is because I want to know how much time it took to practice on all his talents.

What are your plans for life after sports?
I have no clue honestly lol.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SOSPORTZ IS WHATS UPPPP!!!! YEA BOII!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.