SARAH SHIELDS- HAMDEN HIGH SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
My name is Sarah. I am a sophomore at Hamden High School. I am 5'10 and I play just about every position, but my favorite is shooting guard. Basketball is my favorite thing to do.

What was your best game?
I have two games that stick out, one game I hit seven three-pointers and the other game I hit two three-pointers in the final minute to push my team into overtime.

Why are sports/education important to you?
I love being physically active, I love being part of the team, and in order to be successful in life, the lessons you learn on the court are important but not nearly as important as what you learn in school.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Keep working on the fundamentals, keep your confidence level high, and always be aggressive.

What is your dream college?
Small to mid-sized school in New England or close to it.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
No one world out work me and no one would be more coachable.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Keep your grades up, play the sport that you love, and always play like its your last game.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SEE YAA, WE OUT!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.