SPENCER STEWART- CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everybody about yourself?
My name is Spencer Stewart and I'm a sophomore starting quarterback at Centennial High School in Frisco,Texas. I recieve complements from all of my coaches about my work ethic and IQ about the position.

What was your best game?
One of my best games was against Dennison away they were undefeated. We won 52 to 14. I threw 4 TD passes for 315 yards. My coach says he never in his career gave an MVP to a player in his career until that game to me

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports teaches discipline and teamwork. Education prepares you for life after sports

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Practice, prepare, and be cool under pressure.

What is your dream college?
Any college in Division 1 would be a dream.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I am quick learner at the QB position, involve the team, and don't panic.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Get your grades and be disciplined.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks for giving me a chance in SoSportz!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.