CAMYN BOONE- MOUNTAIN VIEW HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Camyn Boone. I am a sophomore at Mountain View High School in Arizona. I am 6'5'' and play power forward, while trying to transition to a small forward.

What was your best game?
My most memorable game this year was most likely against Corona Del Sol, finishing with a double double and a dunk, without my man scoring.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Basketball is important to me because it is my passion, and it can help me get to college.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
To further improve myself at basketball, I need to gain more confidence in my shooting ability, and become more agile.

What is your dream college?
I really have never had a dream college, so as long as I can achieve my academic goals while I'm anywhere, then I will be fine.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
My knowledge for the game and unselfishness would improve their team play.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
To excel in school, and to work hard because a little pain from working out hurts alot less than the pain of regret.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.