DILLON WATTS- MACARTHUR HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm Dillon Watts. I'm the starting varsity right guard. I'm 6ft,270 lbs and I attend MacArthur High School.

What are your pre-game rituals?
I listen to anything that will piss me off so I can hurt my opponent and I eat whatever my mom makes for me=)

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports help me show people what I am capable of and how fun it is to be a part of a team.

What professional athlete would you say you pattern your game behind and why?
Jake Long because he can play both left and right just like me. His run blocking is just devestating.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Always try your best and if things dont go your way keep on chugging.

Besides sports, what are other hobbies that you enjoy?
I play Rock Band, lift weights, and to chill with my family.

What are your plans for life after sports?
I hope I don't have to plan for that,but if I do I would like to become a sports doctor.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SOSPORTZ IS SICKKK

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.