JAKE ROBERTS- CROSBY HIGH SCHOOL


Tell everyone about yourself?
I am Jake Roberts,6 feet tall 200 lbs. I play center for Crosby High School in Waterbury, Connecticut and it's the best experience of my life!!!

What was your best game?
My best game was versus Wilby an inter district school here and I did so good I kept all of my blocks and no one was able to get through my "gap". I achieved "the game ball"for this game!

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports/education are very important to me because I feel that it is important to have through out life. Education is very important to understand things in life and sports wise I believe it is a great way to be noticed if you want to go to college. Many people watch you from colleges and you don't even know it. I play sports because it is very fun and entertaining for me. I love it!

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I think to become better in my sport I can practice twice as hard I know that I can become a better center by snapping the ball better. In the blocking I was great but on some of my snaps they were a little "off" but I can definitely in prove that quickly.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is to go to Florida. I would love to follow the footsteps of the greats that went there such as Tim Tebow. This is a D1 school and that is definitely one of my long term goals I hope to achieve!

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
If a college coach asked me this, I would tell him that I will be able to achieve high standards that he asks us too. I would tell him that if he accepted me to play that I will be able to do everything he asks and do it right the first time. I would also do a little gloating and tell him that I am a MONSTER that can block and hit very hard but that is just to assure that I will be accepted.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Always stay with your dreams and never give up! Also, if you have goals, never give up on them and always follow through.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SOSPORTZ is awesome! I love what they do and i also love their cause thank you guys for everything you do!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.