RYAN MITCHELL- HENRY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL




Tell us about yourself?
My name is Ryan Mitchell. I am 6'0 205. I play football, basketball, and run track. I live in Henry County and go to Henry County High School.

What was your best game?
My best game was this past football season when we played North Oldham when I had 8 catches for 90 yards. As a run team, I think thats pretty good.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Our coaches have always said to us that school always comes first. I need school to have a good life and sports is important because it teaches you how to be a leader and to work as a team in any situation.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Practice whenever I have the chance. Go hard in the weightroom all the time. Go 100 in practice all the time.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is Texas university.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would say that I could bring a type of leadership that most teams dont have.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
I would say that school always comes first and play every play like its your last

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.