SADIE EDWARDS- MERCY HIGH SCHOOL


Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm Sadie Edwards, I'm a freshman at Mercy High School in CT. I play basketball and I'm a point guard.
What was your best game?
My best games ever have been in an AAU national tournament, where I was able to put up big numbers throughout the entire tournament.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports are important to me because it opens up so many opportunities. It gives me chances to meet new people, showcase my skills, and learn many different lessons about life. Education is important because, in order to be successful you need an education.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport? I need to work more on my individual skills.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is University of North Carolina

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I'm willing to do anything your team needs to become better.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Play every second like it's your last and work just as hard in your school work as you do on your game.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.