JERRY WEARY- MIDDLE COLLEGE HIGH

Tell us about yourself?
My name is Jerry Weary. I live in Memphis, TN and attend Middle College High. I play Varsity basketball, and will be a junior at the beginning of august.

What was your best game?
Freshman year against CUS.31 points, 4 rebounds, and game saving steal!

Why are sports/education important to you?
Every since I can remember, basketball has been more than a sport, it’s a passion. I see basketball helping me to be successful in life and think that education is a great way to start. But my mother always and remains to tell me to use ball as a tool.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can play hard every game and compete to my full potential. Also practice as hard as I can.

What is your dream college?
Any college that wants me and see potential. Also a college who wants to grow with me and improve my skill level.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I will be there working hard with the team every step of the way, and willing to dedicate myself to the team and most importantly basketball.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Push yourself harder than you planned to when you woke up that day. Because its thousands of athletes in the same situation.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
I want to shout out SoSportz because they have student-athletes in their best interest!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.