BAILIE MAYBRY- BOILING SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
I'm Bailie Maybry . I'm from Boiling Springs, SC. I'm 5'10. and I go to Boiling Springs High School and I'm in the 9th grade. I play softball and volleyball.

What are your pre-game rituals?
My friend Jordan always puts my pre-wrap in my hair before a game.

What professional athlete would you say you pattern your game behind and why?
I would say Caitlin Lowe. She is a great softball player and a hard worker.

Besides sports, what are other hobbies that you enjoy?
I like to draw and play basketball with my brother in my free time.

How are you doing in school?
I make A's and B's . I'm doing pretty well so far.

If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I would want to meet Cat Osterman. I would want to meet Cat because she could tell me all about her life playing softball and I might could even pick up a few tips. She has always been one of my favorite players. (even though i dont pitch)

What are your plans for life after sports?
I would love to play sports for as long as I possibly can, but I would like to persue an occupation of being a vet or a coach.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Goooooo SoSportz!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.