BRANDON PURVIS- HERITAGE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

Tell us about yourself?
I'm a Sophomore at Heritage Christian School in Kissimmee Florida. I play right defensive tackle. I'm 6"8 and weigh 235 pounds. I've been playing varsity football since eighth grade.

What was your best game?
I don't think I can pick any single game as my best because I give 100% at every game. Sure, I have good days and bad days, but it's really hard to pick one game.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are important to me because they prepare me for the rest of my life.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I think the biggest thing I can do at this point is listen to my coaches and people that have more experience than me at football. Improving my strength and speed also couldn't hurt as you can always get better in those areas.

What is your dream college?
After having visited and doing some research on it, Charleston Southern University is my number one choice.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I'm REALLY big. I can play offensive and defensive tackles and tight end. I'm a very hard worker and a good influence.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Always give 100% because you play like you practice, and focus in class (it's important:).

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SOSPORTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.