SHELBY JUDGE- VALLEJO HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
Yo wassup SoSportz here's the 411 on Dream Team Jay. Well the names Shelby Judge aka Dream Team or King Jay. I am from Oakland,CA. I am 6'3 and growing taller everyday, and I am about 204lbs all muscle. I previously attended Oakland Technical HS but now I attend Vallejo HS. I play all sports but I love basketball, football, volleyball, & track.

What are your pre-game rituals?
My pre-game rituals are listening to music with my team, we pray, get loud to get our energy up, we like to have little dance-offs, then huddle up, make sure we're on the same page, discuss what we have to do, and what little antics we might do on the court to get the crowd in the game. I like to play a Lil Wayne or Drake to get pumped and I like having my childhood cover in my bag.

What professional athlete would you say you pattern your game behind and why?
I tend to play like Lebron because he is my favorite player and even though he is the best he still works to get better.

Besides sports, what are other hobbies that you enjoy?
I love to cook, to eat, dancing, music, and hanging with friends. I love school just as much as sports so I put my all into school just like sports too.

If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
It would be a dream of mind to meet Lebron or John Wall because their the best at what they do and meeting them would inspire me even more to be the best at what I do.

What are your plans for life after sports?
Hopefully after my successful sports career, I hope to buy my moms a jazz restaurant and be the chef there because it has always been a dream of hers to have one.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
So that's the 411 SoSportz!!! Thanks for everything you have done for me and the whole Dream Team community and Success Is really Contagious. I can't wait for the official website to be up and I hope you guys help others like you did me so stay in touch.

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.