SAADIQ MUHAMMAD- BETHESDA DAY SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Saadiq Muhammad. I'm a freshman at Bethesda Day School in Savannah, Georgia. I played on jv and varsity teams. I live in the gym and I'm starting to live in the weight room. I work hard and I can guarantee I will be a household name by my junior year. I'm a humble guy. I'm also a double double waiting to happen. At only 14 I have already had Alabama State as one of my college choices. I'm on rivals for the class of 2013. I maintain a 3.75 gpa and I'm also in the process on taking the sat and act. I love to study the game of basketball. I try to pattern my game behind Lebron, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, and Demarcus Cousins.

What was your best game?
On junior varsity 24 points double digit rebounds and a couple blocks. On varsity 23 points.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Because they are essential in making it in life. I love sports.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Play harder every time I'm on the court and become a stronger player. There is always room for improvement.

What is your dream college?
Georgetown, Michigan State, Syracuse, Kentucky, Florida State, Wake Forest.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
Hold my man to 0 points every game and play better help defense.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
School comes first so make sure you stay on top of your work and stay humble.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks for your time SoSportz!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.