JOHN OYLER- PLEASURE RIDGE PARK HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I am John Oyler, I'm 14 years old, and I'm from Louisville, KY. I am 6'2 and I play aau basketball for the Louisville Legends 14u and play aau baseball for the Louisville Samurai 14u.

What was your best game?
My best game would have to be in 08 aau basketball nationals 12u when I had 30 pts to go along with 6 three pointers against Rising Stars JG Gold. Or maybe in 2010 when I had 6 first half three pointers in the Indy Gardens aau tourney against Speice Gym Rats only to later to finish with 28 points. Those were critical games I might add.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports are my life. I have a sports activity everyday. I push myself so hard when it comes to them. I have a 3.8 gpa and I have achieved great goals in both for my life but I know I have to keep working hard in both to make it to next level too.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I just need to keep working hard at my game in basketball and baseball. I need to keep basically playing these sports that I love all the time as usual.

What is your dream college?
My dream college would probably be Louisville. I grew up a Louisville fan, it is close to home, has good academics, and very good basketball and baseball teams.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I will go 110% all the time. You can always count on me to "knock down a shot", get a hit, or throw a strikeout in big time games.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
My advice to student-athletes is to never give up, always go your hardest, and just have confidence in your sport.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.