AARON BROWN- PENNWOOD HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Aaron Brown I go to Pennwood High School and I'm from Darby, Pennslyvania. I love to play ball and chill with family an friends.

What was your best game?
My best game had to be this year at the prestigious City of plams Classic in Florida. I had 29 points 10 rebounds an 3 blocks vs. Huntsville butler out of Alabama.

How does it feel to be invited to the NBA Camp?
I feel very excited to be invited because this gives me a chance to go up against the best high school players in country.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports an education are important to me because it opens other doors later on in life to succeed in.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can push myself to my full potential an strive to be the best player I can be everyday.I don't have a dream college

What is your dream college?
I don't have a dream college. I just want to play.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I work 110% every time I touch the floor so when you get me, you're going to get a hard worker

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
You're a student first so you have to care for your books before the court.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.