AARON ARMSTEAD- HALES FRANCISCAN HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I play basketball. Im a 6-4 combo guard who plays for Hales Franciscan High School

What was your best game?
My best game this year was against East Aurora. I had 25 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, and 4 assists. I hit a buzzer beater to put us into overtime and another buzzer beater to win it in overtime

Why are sports/education important to you?
Basketball is very important to me and its fun. I am using basketball to help get me to a good college.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
Be more aggressive, focusing more, working hard, being consistant and picking up my intensity level.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is Ohio State.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I bring leadership, tenacity, and IQ to the team. I have the skillset as big guard to get things done on the floor.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Take what you want in life because nobody is going to give you anything!

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.