NICHOLAS BOWERMAN- HOLY CROSS HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Nicholas Bowerman and I attend Holy Cross High School. I play hockey and have a great love and passion for the game.

What was your best game?
I would have to say my best game was a couple of years ago. My travel team was in a tournament in New Jersey and I had already had 2 goals in the first 3 periods of the final game. In overtime no goals were scored so the game went into a shootout. I was picked to be the third shooter and I scored, our team won the game, and we won the tournament.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports is important to me because of the love and fun that I have with playing sports and hockey. Education is important to me because colleges are now looking for both sports skills and education so it is important to make sure you do well and try your best in both.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can practice harder to make myself better and push myself to the limit. I can also take the most advice from both my coaches and older kids that have played hockey.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is Boston University. I feel Coach Jack Parker is a great coach, I love the style he brings and great attitude he shows towards his players.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would tell the college coach that I am a player who tries hard each and everyday and I will push the team. I would also tell the coach that you are getting a winner, someone who is going to do what it takes to win.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Never give up. Always try your best and don't take anything for granted. Embrace every moment in the sport you are playing.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thank you SoSportz!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.