ALBERT LOUIS-JEAN- BROCKTON HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm a junior right now and I go to Brockton High School in Brockton, MA. I play football and I'm 6`1, 180lbs, and I play DB/WR. I just committed to Miami. I love to eat, sleep, chill with my friends and family, workout, and play video games.

What was your best game?
That's hard but I`ll say against BC High School. I had a kick return for a touchdown to change the game, I had about 10 tackles, and a forced fumble. Against Newbedford High School I had 15 tackles, 1 interception, and a couple of catches.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are important to me because it`ll help me in life and basically determine what happens in my life. Sports teaches me life lessons and I just love playing sports.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
All I can do is work hard by lifting weights, running, and doing drills that make me better at my positions.

What is your dream college?
It was my dream to go to Miami because of all the great players that have come out of there, the tradition, and family.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would tell the coach that I could make the team better by working hard, dominating at my position, and tyring to bring out the best in my teammates.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
I would tell them to get good grades 1st and just work hard in everything they do. Set your goals real high and strive to reach them.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks SoSportz!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.