JAVON PERKINS- JOHN F. KENNEDY HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Javon Perkins and I attend John F. Kennedy High School. I am a very humble basketball player who has a passion for the game.

What was your best game?
My best game was a AAU game at the AAU Super Showcase in Florida. I had 25 on a Nike team from Georgia.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are so important to me because I fell in love with basketball and I wanna supply a better life for my family and this is the only way I feel I can make that happen.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can make myself better by pushing myself everyday and staying focused. I need to also know what my goal is and believing in it.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is University of Louisville because I feel Rick Pitino is an excellent coach. His coaching style is the way I like to play and I like the way he treats his players.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would tell the college coach that you're getting a player who is going to go hard and push everyone around him. You're getting a winner, someone who is going to do what it takes to win, and a player who can handle the pressure. I will get it done in the clutch.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Always keep their heads up and don't ever let anyone tell you what you can and can't do.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks SoSportz!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.