CHANDLER FEYTE- SHEPHERD JR. HIGH

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name Is Chandler Feyte. I'm 5'11, in the 9th grade at Shepherd Jr. High in Mesa, Arizona. I play basketball and run track.

Why is basketball your favorite sport?
Basketball is my favorite sport because it is very competitive and fast paced. The things I am best at are my defense, ability to shoot, and my work ethic

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I need to work on my ball handling and finesse passing when being tightly guarded.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is Arizona State because it is close to home and their basketball program is really getting good.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
My work ethic, my IQ of the game, my ability to be coached, and my competitiveness will be far greater than anyone you've seen.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Whenever you're playing bad or get frustrated, just gather yourself, make a plan and go play ball.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz!!!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.