KEITH DEARDEN- THE PENNINGTON SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
Hello my name is Keith Dearden. I'm currently a Jr. at The Pennington School. I play quarterback, punter, and kicker for the football team. I was all state second team and prep player of the year. I broke the school record throwing for 1439 yards this past season. Im 6 foot 1 and weigh 180 pounds. I have a 3.5 GPA and recieved a 1500 between all three sections on my SAT.

What was your best game?
My Best game was against Calvery Christian Academy. In this game I threw for 295 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Why are sports/education important to you?
My whole family played sports and one went pro, so sports are my life. I love sports and my goal is to continue the legacy of my family's name and do something with my talent. I'm also very big on education because sports don't last forever and I need a back up plan so I can have a great life.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can continue to work hard and practice everyday so that the things I need to do in a game situation become second nature. When I need to do something at a certain time in a game it will just come to me. I need to prepare myself for the next level so that I'm ready for the next step.

What is your dream college?
I would love to play high D-1 AA and contend for a D-1AA championship atleast once in my four years. If I can go to a Texas or Alabama I would love too but I want to just play competitive football in college. That's the goal. So a Villanova, Deleware, or a Richmond would be ideal.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I will be a leader and I will lead the team to where it needs to be. I will step up and take the leadership role for everything the team does and make it the best it can be. I have the drive to win and there is nothing that's going to stop me from winning every game I play. I'm a winner and I want to win to help the team and school be the best it can be.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
To work hard because there are alot of spots out there for the taking and if you work hard you will accomplish your goals. work hard cause theres always someone working harder to take your spot so if you want it work hard. also get your work done because I have seen too many stories on the news about people who can't play because of grades. Get it done in the classroom first, that's most important.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz is a great website and the best sports site out there!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.