ABDUL RAZAK- ST. PAUL'S JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GHANA-WEST AFRICA)

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Abdul Razak and I'm 17 years old. I'm 6'5 and 175 pounds. I'm a junior and play basketball at St. Paul's Roman Junior High School in Ghana(West Africa).

What are your dreams in life?
My dream is to play at the highest level of basketball, which is the NBA. For now, I am concentrating on high school basketball.

What was your best game?
My best game was my school(St. Paul's vs St. Peter's)in Ghana. I play very serious and I'm very hard working. I had some great dunks in the game so I was awarded for the best dunker. That was the best game and experience of my life.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are very important to me because without sports I can't play basketball and without an education I can't write or speak English.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I still have a lot to do to get better in basketball. I still have to work on my training such as blocking,dunking, and much more to improve my skills. I have to work hard everyday to accomplish my dream.

What can you do to make yourself better in basketball?
I try to do the little things to make my team better instead of always blocking shots and dunking the basketball. Those little things can make a big difference in my game

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
My advice is to never give up on your dreams and always work hard whenever you step on the court or field.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
I think SoSportz is going to be a great way for me to get great exposure and if you are looking for good exposure this would be the best website for you!!!!



No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.