TYLER HUFFMAN- NORTHWEST CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
Hi my name is Tyler Huffman and I play basketball. I am in the class of 2012. I am a 5'10 point guard for my high school Northwest Catholic.

What are your dreams in life?
My dreams in life are to go to college and graduate.

What was your best game?
My best game so far was against Bulkley High School this past season where I had 20 points and 10 assists.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are important to me because without an education you can't play sports. Education makes all your dreams possible.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
To make myself a better player you have to spend time in the gym and in the weight room.

How do you make your team better?
I make my team better by driving the lane and dishing. Creating offense for everyone.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Some advice I can give other student athletes is to make sure you're always working your hardest. Never take a day off because there is always someone out there working hard.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks SoSportz for the recognition!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.