LAWRENCE JOHNSON- WEBSTER THOMAS HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
Whats good, I'm Lawrence and I play varsity basketball at Thomas High School. I start at point guard and I also play aau basketball for Upstate Elite. We were ranked 11th in the nation and moving up. We're going to the nationals in late July.

What was your best game?
My best game was when I had 20 points and 10 assits in AAU game a little while ago.

Why are sports/education important to you?
I plan on basketball taking me to an elite level. I already got a couple letters and I have to put in more practice if I want more of them. My education is very important to me and I have an average above an 85 which separates me from a lot of other student-athletes. If a college has to choose between two athletes, they will choose the one with a better education.

What is your dream college?
My dream college would be the University of Kentucky because I love their dribble drive offense.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would make an immedaate impact on and off the court by doing whatever you ask me to do.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Have a division 1 mindset on and off the court and that's how you can make it.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks SoSportz!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.