DONALD COFER- FCA NIGHTHAWKS (Memphis, TN)

Tell everybody about yourself?
I'm a 5,11 PG/SG in high school. I love to watch and play basketball and work hard day in and day out to be better than everyone else. I love hanging out with my family friends and girlfriend

What was your best game?
My best game this year was in a tournament in Missouri which I was in foul trouble the entire game. I fouled out with 29 points, 3 assist, 7 rebounds, and 2 steals. It was close the whole game but we won by 5.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
My weakest part of my game is dribbling. I'm working hard to fix that and alot of footwork things.

How do you make your team better?
Well I help my team by defense, scoring, and being a leader on and off the court.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is UCLA because my cousin played there and I'm from California. I love it there and going to move back when I get in college.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Go hard day in and day out and work to be the best.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Everybody join SoSportz www.sosportz.com

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.