ADONIS BURBAGE- ORLANDO CHRISTIAN PREP

Tell everyone about yourself?
Hi my name is Adonis Burbage. I am a junior and play basketball at Orlando Christian Prep in Orlando, Florida.

What are your dreams in life?
My dreams in life is to hopefully play on the highest level of basketball which is the NBA. But for right now I am concentrating on college basketball.

What was your best game?
In the State Championship nobody thought we would win the game besides us and our school. In the begining of the game ACD went on a 7 - 0 lead on us. But then we took the lead and had it for most of the game. The first half i only had 2 points but our team had the lead so i was still very happy. The second half is where i really came alive, in the whole second half i had 12 points finishing off with 14 points and tiedf orleading scorer. Durng the second half ACD rallied back and got a 1 point lead on us but we kept on playing our game and we endend up winning by 5. That was the best game and experience of my life.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are important to me because that is pretty much life. Without sports I think I woudln't be as discipline as I am today. Also, education is the only way you can make it in this country and world.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I sill have a lot of things I have to do to get better for basketball. I still have to lift wieghts, work on my shooting, and improve my all around game because I know I have to work hard everyday if I want to accomplish my goals.

How do you make your team better?
I try to do the little things to make my team beter instead of always scoring such as diving for loose balls or taking charges. Those little things can make a big difference in a game.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
My advice is to never give up on your dreams and always work hard whenever you step on the court or field because that can be the last time you ever get to play.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
I think SoSportz is going to be a great way for me to get great exposure and if you are looking for good exposure this would be the best website for you!

1 comment:

Coach Maley said...

Great thoughts and great layout for your blog. I am actually doing research to help improve my own blog and came to your site due to one of your favorite movies being the same as my own....Hoosiers.

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.