PIERRE HAYDEN- ROYSE CITY HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm Pierre Hayden, I'm a 5'8 Point Guard from Dallas, Texas who goes to Royse City High School and plays for the LBA Seawolves.

What was your best game?
My best game was this year against Frisco Wakeland High School I had 21 points in the first half and finished with 34 points in a loss. They were pretty good.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and education are very important to me. Let basketball use you, don't use basketball. An education is the most important thing in life. Especially mines, I put education first. I carry a 3.4 GPA as of now.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
To make myself better, I can study other players who are older than me and work hard everyday. I have to listen to my mentors, my father, my uncle (AAU coach), older brother Perry Jones (number 9 player in the nation in 2010 class), and godbrother Lacedarius Dunn (Baylor basketball player)

What is your dream college?
I really don't have a dream college. I'm being recruited by a lot of schools so whoever wants me I will go there. I want to go a school who's known for winning, producing good players, and a place I can come right in and play. Just basically where God leads me.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
If a coach asked me what I could do to make his team better, I'd respond with anything he needs me to do. I will play D and do all of the little things that need to be done to win. In college anyone can score so I know I have to do something a lot of people do not do. I have to seperate myself from the others.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Some advice I can give to student-athletes is to always stay in the books. School is important. Sports will always be there, if sports don't work out you have to have something to fall back on. And for the athlete part, continue to work hard everyday. Never give up and never let anyone tell you what you can't be. Have a dream and go get it. Be humble and hungry.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Big shoutouts to SoSportz!!!! I really appreciate you having me on the site. Keep an eye on me this year! God Bless.

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.