MICHAEL WADSWORTH- REITZ HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
Well my name is Michael Dakota Wadsworth I'm a freshman at Reitz High School I play basketball on the freshman team.

What was your best game?
My biggest game was probably my double double when I had 15 points and 20 rebounds in 4th grade.

Who is the best player you have played against?
The best player I've probably played against was Jordan Summers. I'll probably have to say he is a left and right handed shooter, great scorer, and quick.

How do you make your team better?
I make my team better by telling them what they can do better, I get them open, and practice how I play which helps them.

Who is your favorite player?
My favorite player is probably Rajon Rondo. He has an explosive quick first step, very good at stealing, and he's a great passer.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports is important to me because it has always been in my family and education is important to me because that can get me into college and an opportunity to have a good job.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
My advice to student-athletes is to work hard at something you really want. Don't just screw up your life and not put 100% effort in the things you do.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thank you SoSportz!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.