AHMAD FULWOOD- BISHOP KENNY COLLEGE PREP

Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm Ahmad Fulwood. I am from Jacksonville, FL. I go to Bishop Kenny College Prep. I'm in the 10th grade c/o 2013. I'm 6'4, 192lbs, and I play Wide Receiver and Free Safety.

What was your best game?
My best game stat wise was against Matanzas when I had 2 touchdowns,8 receptions, and over 140 yards. In my opinion, my best game was against Andrew Jackson who was our division rival for the division championship. With 1:37 left in the game we were down 20-19 and I scored on a 41 yard touchdown pass. It was like winning the Super Bowl and at the time we got a title after 33 years.

What colleges have shown interest in you at this time?
I am getting recruited by Georgia Tech, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, FIU, FAU, South Carolina, and other schools are starting to get into the mix.

Who is the best player you have played against?
The best player I played against had to be Jared Singletary who is going to Arkansas next year. He was fast and could make plays when his team needed them.

How do you make your team better?
I felt I made my team better by bringing a deep threat to our team which teams would have to game plan to cover the whole field. We could free our other receivers who were quick and could get under linebackers really fast. Then later on opening our run game which would go for big yardage when we needed it.

Who is your favorite player?
My favorite player would have to be Andre Johnson because he is so big and strong that he is a problem when he is on the field because he is such a threat no matter where he is on the field.

Why are sports/education important to you?
I love the game of football, the contact, and all of the people you become close with and become a family with. It's like a band of brothers. Education is important to me because without it you can't go anywhere in life simple as that. If football does not work out then I need a plan b and c just to always be on the safe side.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
I just want to say that doing things that other kids are doing bad will lead you too bad places. Being a student-athlete means that school first then athlete, two things that should always be on your mind. If the things you are doing has nothing good to do with either one of those things, that means it's not the best thing to do.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thank you for the opportunity SoSportz.

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.