DANIEL APREM- NASEBEN HIGH SCHOOL (IRAQ)


Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Daniel Aprem and I was a student at Naseben High School but now I'm a student at the Institute of Trade and Marketing. I am from Iraq in Duhok City. My height is 5'11 and I played the 1 and 2 on the court. I use to play with the school team and Duhok Club.

What are your dreams in life?
My dream in life is finishing my school and college. After college, I want to play on the European Clubs or any team outside my residence. But if I don't succeed in that , then I would like to do something with the law.

What was your best game?
My best game was last year in the Municipal Championship game I scored 25 points, 5 assists, and 2 steals.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Education and sports are important to me because playing basketball all year around keeps me out of trouble. Education is very important because its our future. With a good education I will find a good job.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can make myself better by practicing on my own everyday. Shoot 500 shots around the court everyday and running we'll improve my game. I have to work hard to be better in future.

How do you make your team better?
I make my team better in practice. I always encourage and push my team to do the right training and work hard to make great union together in the team.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
My advice for other athletes and students is to never give up on your education. If you read hard you will succeed on the exam. In sports, if you train hard you will be successful and you will be great player in future.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thanks SoSportz for everything!!!! "Success Is Contagious"

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.