DANIEL KING- SOUTHFIELD-LATHRUP HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Daniel King and I am a 9th grader and I will be attending Southfield-Lathrup High School next school year. Also I am ranked one of the top 8th graders in the state of Michigan. I averaged 17 pts and 6 asts this AAU season.

What are your dreams in life?
My dreams in life are to become a McDonald’s All-American and get a basketball scholarship to any Division 1 college program. Also I want to make it into the NBA and become a NBA all-star point guard.

What was your best game?
My best game to me was when we to a AAU tournament and I won MVP and I had 28 pts and 8 asts.

Why are sports/education important to you?
That is important to me because I need education and sports is my passion. Also you need education to really succeed in anything you want to do in life.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can become some of a better off-guard and learn how to rebound a little bit better.

How do you make your team better?
I involve all my teammates and keep everyone happy while playing my all around game.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
To never give up on your dreams and to work hard everyday because it’s always someone out there working on their game when you're not.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz is the future of recruiting and they are the best! Thanks SoSportz this how to get your name out there.

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.