SoSportz Athlete JOSH BURKE- McClure Middle School

Tell everybody about yourself?
I am Josh Burke and I attend McClure Middle School. I am a 5'2 point guard and I work on my craft everyday and look forward to putting in work in many national camps this summer.

What professional athlete do you pattern your game after?
I model my game after Derrick Rose because of my quickness, passing, shooting, handles,and defense.

Who is the best player you have played against?
The best player I have played against is JJ Watson from the CB Spiders AAU Team. He's a dunking 5'9 point guard.

Who motivates you?
My dad motivates me by telling me things like I have to train like a champion in order to be a champion or the best.

What is your dream college?
University of Kentucky because Coach Cal is the best and I like their system.

What are your dreams in life?
My dreams are to go to the NBA and be a great person in life.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
I like to give a shout out to SoSportz for interviewing me. I also would like to give a shout out to my family, friends, coaches, and most importantly GOD.


Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com. The hottest sports social network on the web!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.