TY'LEKE LOVE- DOBYNS BENNETT HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
My name is Ty'Leke Love I am 13 years old and I'm 6ft and going to the 9th grade I will be attending Dobyns Bennett high school in Kingsport , Tennessee. I want to start early to get recognized so I can go to a top Division 1 school.

What was your best game?
I played alot of good in my career but my best one was last year at Nationals against the Soysa Suns. I had 34 points 6 rebs and 7 assists.

Why are sports/education important to you?
The reason basketball is so important to me is because I have played it all my life and most of the boys in my family have went on to play college basketball. I want to get a good degree to have after I'm out of college in case I don't go pro.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
I can get better by doing practice drills over and over.

How do you make your team better?
I can make my team better by keep pushing them and showing them how to do something if they don't do it right.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
Just to don't give up. If you want to be the best player, give 100 percent effort at all times.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
Thank you SoSportz!!!!

No comments:

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.