GRAYSON LEVINE- EDEN PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL

Tell everyone about yourself?
I'm a 6'0, 195lb. Junior Safety at Eden Prairie High School in Minnesota. I play with a "no regret" attitude and go all out every single play. I'm the hardest working player on the team and it shows through my play, leadership, and preparation. I am constantly watching film to stay ahead of our opponents.

What are your dreams in life?
My dreams in life are first to win a state championship for my school and then play Division-I football. Then after that I'd like to take my skills to the next level and play in the NFL.

What was your best game?
My best game was the State Quarter-Final game in the Metrodome against #2 ranked Wayzata. I had 6 solo tackles, 1 interception, and a sack.

Why are sports/education important to you?
Sports and Education are so important to me for many reasons. Sports help you to build character and mental toughness. These qualities carry over into the classroom and help you to succeed even with all the pressure school puts on an athlete. Sports also force you have an amazing work ethic and dedication which directly correlate to your school work. Through sports and education, one learns qualities that will carry you throughout your life whether its a professional athlete, businessman, teacher, etc.

What can you do to make yourself better in your sport?
To make myself better in my athletics, I put in countless hours of training and lifting. I am in the weight room 5 days a week and work on position specific drills constantly. Although I may work on the physical aspect of football, where I differ myself from other players is the amount of time I spend watching film. Every week while preparing for our next opponent I watch anywhere from 1-3 hours of film after every practice. This helps me to stay ahead of the opponent and their game plan.

What is your dream college?
My dream college is a school that provides a great football program, yet an even better school and academic program. I have to attend a school I would still like even if I wasn't playing football. The academic is also very important so I can succeed in life once my football career is done.

If a College Coach ask you, how can you make our team better, what would you say?
I would tell him that my leadership qualities are far above any other players he will meet and through my leadership and IMMENSE passion for the game of football, I will help to bring out the best of every player on the team through hard work, dedication, and mental focus.

What advice can you give other student-athletes?
The best advice I can give is to just have fun and give your all every day to achieve your dreams. Take time to sit back and realize what you have and the opportunities that have been given to you and be thankful for those exact things.

Send a shout out to SoSportz:
SoSportz is the newest and biggest growing recruiting-aid site on the web. This is the real deal and is the future of internet recruiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha yeah grayson

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!!

Anonymous said...

TOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

Join SoSportz at www.sosportz.com to be a part of the ultimate free sports social networking website.